Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update from Tim & Kim Carter (3)

Here is an update from our friends, Tim & Kim Carter. To see the original prayer request click here.

We got the results of my scans.  The PET-scan was not negative however it was really close and because of that my Dr. is satisfied with what he saw and I am now able to start with my radiation treatments.  This is a huge answer to prayer.  My tumor has gotten smaller as well although it is still there.  The radiation should continue to shrink the tumor as well as help with any reoccurrence of the cancer in that area.  I go on Wed. 5/23 for my radiation set up appointment and then I will know for sure when I will start my radiation treatments.  I expect it to be the following week.  I will be having 4-5 weeks of radiation which will be everyday Monday-Friday.  The side effects should not be as bad as the chemotherapy.

Thanks again for your continued prayers and support.

Tim, Kim & family

No comments:

Post a Comment