Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tim & Kim Carter

Here is an update from our friends, Tim & Kim Carter. To see the original prayer request click, click here, and for the last update, click here.



I have now completed my sixth and final round of Chemo.  I
had a CAT-Scan and PET-Scan this past Friday.  I meet with the Doctor this
coming Thursday morning to find out the results.  If the PET-Scan comes back
negative (that is what we are praying for) then I will be able to start
Radiation.  If the PET-scan is not negative then they will have to do something
different, I can’t start radiation until I have a negative PET-scan.  We will
also find out the results of the CAT-scan which will let us know the size of
the tumor now.
 



Thanks for your continued prayer support,





Tim & Kim Carter




No comments:

Post a Comment