Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mary's Computer


For the two previous days I was in bed in sick all day - I am nicely recovering. Unfortunately I think my computer caught my virus, as yesterday I got the "blue screen of death"!

Apparently there is something wrong with my hard drive on my laptop. However, I am praying, and would ask you to join in, that there may be some possible way of retrieving the data. John Page, our faithful leader, is working on it for me. You could also pray for him, that it isn't too time consuming to find out if it's possible. He's busy enough already!

I know God was faithful to provide for the computer in the first place, and will meet all of my needs! I am determined not to worry or dwell on it, because it won't change the outcome! Thanks for letting me share, and for praying with me.

Mary




1 comment:

  1. hi my friend,

    your thought capturing sounds wonderful - keep it up during this stormy time :-)

    love
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete