What a weekend!!! I was gone over the weekend down to
I was able to stay with the Wilson Family for the entire visit. They are such a delightful family and I look forward to seeing them again. Mike Wilson is the Teen Leader for the church and we spent several late evenings going through some training and working through the teen ministry. I believe he is a bit more ready for the ministry God has called him to.
One last thing I wanted to let you know about the trip down. I knew before I was going that the Teens were having an ALL NIGHTER on Friday. I just didn’t know how involved I would be. They asked me to share a devo/gospel presentation, which I was excited to do. I shared a simple gospel message with them and we saw 4 of them accept Chirst as their Savour. Then there were 8 who made decisions to do a better job at developing their relationship with God. That is what it is all about and I was so excited to see Mike (Youth Leader) begin to talk with them through out the night.
1. Group from US coming for visit March 20-30
2. Christy Page and kids in the
3. Battle Zone Camp March 26-28
4. Paper work for Mya – We want to bring her to see you all.
1. Great weekend of ministry
2. Provison over the last few weeks
3. Meetings already setup for furlough – still some openings though going quick!
In His Service,Brad Hawkins
Word of Life South Africa