Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Prayer Update


Dear Friends


            I can’t believe what all has happened in the
last two weeks.  It has been great times of seeing God do His thing.  Last week
I got a call from a youth leader from one church asking me to contact another
church who needs help in their youth ministry.  I was able to meet with Pastor
Ada of Valley
Baptist Church
.  The family and I will be visiting
the church soon just to meet everyone.  God just keeps send people our way and
that makes everything that much more exciting.




            On Sunday this week Mary and I were to visit
a new church and I was even going to share about WOL.  We were so excited about
meeting with them and sharing what all God is doing here in South Africa
with the youth.  We were on our way (about 2 miles away from the house) to the
church and our car just died.  We had to call for help and began to realize we
wouldn’t be able to make it to the church.  I had to call the Pastor and let him
know what happen.  This was the first time we ever had to do that.  I was very
disappointed but we are working on rescheduling the meeting.  We were able to
get the car fixed the next day and now we are back up and running
 

Prayer Request:


  1. New Churches

  2. Youth Leaders and
    Youth

  3. Soccer Marathon coming soon
  4. Family

  5. Schuster’s home to
    sell

  6. Recent trouble with
    cars


Praise Items:


  1. Discipleship of
    young people

  2. New Churches calling
    us

  3. God's provision for
    the Ministry

  4. Safety in
    traveling
In His Service,

Brad Hawkins

Word of Life South Africa



No comments:

Post a Comment