Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Prayer Update from Brad



Dear Friends,




What an exciting few weeks it has been here in South Africa. We asked you to
be praying for the Sports Marathon and I am happy to tell you that there are 20
new believers as a result of that event. We are now planning the next
event which is T-Junction. T-Junction is an event designed to share the
gospel while allowing the youth to enjoy a Rugby
game. This has been one of our larger events and it is always been one of
my favorite to be involved with. I am also beginning to work on several
new things in prep for the end of the year. Those being Camp (Dec 11th
thru 15th) and the other is the material for next year. All of
this must be done before my trip in Nov. The trip in Nov is up in the air
at the moment, the Pages need to be back here before I can go to the US.
I have scheduled many meetings and I do pray that it will be possible for this
to work out. Thank you for your continued prayers and I look forward to
sharing with you all that will be happening here in the near future.





Prayer Request:



  1. T-Junction
  2. Radio
    Ministry
  3. Nov
    trip to US
  4. Furloughing
    families – Pages and Schusters
  5. Local Church Leaders and Youth




Praise Items:



  1. Sports
    Marathon
  2. Sold
    out of Adult QT
  3. Gods
    provision for the Ministry






In His Service,





Brad Hawkins
Word of Life South Africa






No comments:

Post a Comment