Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kids' Missions Conference

When I was in the US earlier this year, I was given the gift of 6 full size puppets. I was so excited to be bringing new friends back to Africa with me! I have always had a love for puppet ministry, which was only increased by the opportunities that I had to travel with the puppet team led by Pastor Dan-Judy Weir at Calvary Bible Church when I was a teenager. So when Dave Weir (Pastor Dan's son) asked if I had some extra space in my suitcase, I jumped at the opportunity!
Then a couple weeks ago, Jess Case, a short-term missionary with TEAM, was asked to help with puppets at a kids' missions conference for the Evangelical Bible Church in Queensburgh and she invited me to join her. So grateful, on this South African Heritage day, to have an opportunity to serve the Lord and point others toward him!



No comments:

Post a Comment