Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

S.M.A.S.H. (Students Ministering And Serving Him)

Dear Family & Friends,

In less than a week my dad & I will take a plane trip to Cape Town to meet up with the SMASH team of approximately 50 other youth and staff from Joburg. I’m looking forward to this opportunity to serve God in various types of outreach.
I’m so grateful for the funds provided for me to embark on this journey. It was faith building for me to see God provide all the money needed almost immediately after the need was shared.
I think it would benefit my ministry trip if I had some prayer supporters throughout my time in Cape Town. Word of Life suggests I have at least 5 prayer supporters. If you would commit to praying for me during this time, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.
You can follow our trip at the ministry facebook page, SMASH Cape Town 2013.

Thank you,

Brandon Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment