Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Prayer Update

Dear Friends



I can’t believe it has been two weeks since my last letter to you all. We will be heading to Pietermaritzburg on Friday for a few meetings with one of our current churches. I will be meeting with the Olympian leaders as well as the Student leaders. I am looking forward to this time with them and I pray I will be an encouragement to them.


While the family and I are down there, Alan and Garth will be running a Sports Marathon here in Jo’burg. It was tough to know we would be missing it but the really cool thing is that other people have offered to “take our spot” so to speak. There is a couple who have been helping at the last few events and now they are going to be doing all that Mary and I would normally do. We have been meeting with them for discipleship and it is just so awesome to see their desire to serve God growing these last several months. They are a great couple and we are looking forward to see God using them in a great way.



Prayer Request:

1. Page family on furlough

2. Trip to Pietermaritzburg

3. Sports Marathon

4. Family as we travel over next few weeks


In His Service,

Brad Hawkins

Word of Life South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment